Web DesignerBeloved Streets of America
IT/Computer Systems InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Form Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
Video Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
Web Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
Website Design InternPenrose Realty
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Back End DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTAHAANGA Smart Dress Wear is the latest evolution in luxury menswear. Our cotton blend dress shirts feature key, extreme performance properties: MOISTURE CONTROL, BREATHABILITY, FAST DRYING, WRINKLE RESISTANCE, ODOR RESISTANCE.
Finally, men do not have to choose luxury -- or technology. All attributes are in!
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Responsibilities• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Security settings and hack prevents
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
• API Integration
• Reporting—generating analytics and statistics like system reports of server load, number of visitors, geography of visitors, etc.
• Backup and restore technologies for website’s files and DB.
Skills And Qualifications
• Experience working with Shopify eCommerce platform preferred
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Setup and administration of backups
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Requirements• 1 -2 year of experience in a similar position; experience with shopify platform preferred
• Entrepreneurial approach and flexibility
• Experience with start-up beneficial
• Strategic and logical in approach
• Self-motivated, works well with people and willing to work extended hours during peak periods