IT Consultant jobManpowerGroup
Offline & Online Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
NodeJs Express DeveloperEcoG
Java EE DeveloperEcoG
Networking/Systems Technology / IT / Full Time Live in at Camp Great for F1 StudentsSummit Camp & Travel
IT/Computer Systems InternSPARE
Business Intelligence Developer InternBridepoint Education
Business AnalystBookmark This
5410 Newport Drive Suite #36
Rolling Meadows, IL
Posted: November 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBiznusSoft is Software as a Service Provider with a vision to provide maintenance free business solutions to companies worldwide. BiznusSoft solutions are built on the Industry leading SaaS & Mobile platforms of Salesforce.com.
Field Service 360 - Field service management solution
FS360 is a cloud based field service management solution, which aims at improving productivity of your service center, growing sales, and increasing customer satisfaction. Our vision is to make your field service management processes simple, intelligent, and affordable and help you run an efficient, profitable and customer savvy service center.
HRMSSoft- Human capital and workforce management solution
HRMSSoft is a complete HCM solution in the cloud, which includes Talent Management, operations management, Compensation Management, Benefits Management, Absence Management,Payroll Management and Performance Management.
Finance360 - Financial/Accounting Application
FIN360 caters to a wide variety of industries by providing a real-time snapshot of financial transactions with modules like AR/AP, General Ledger, Billing, Purchasing, Inventory, and Reports. The system can be implemented by companies of all sizes and provides insight into critical financial data so that users are focused on managing their business and not their software.
Responsibilities• Understand the needs of your customers (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service) and provide solutions that benefit their requirements
• Business engagement, and requirements gathering and analysis
• Working towards a Bachelor degree from an accredited institution preferred (Junior/senior preferred)
• Experience with Programming
• Knowledge of sales and marketing operations, workflow, processes, and life cycle
• Detail oriented with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills
• Knowledge of software development life cycle framework
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with ability to work with diverse personalities
• Experience with back office systems is highly desirable
• Programming and or other technical expertise and experience are a plus
• Proficient with office productivity tools, such as MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Ability to comprehend and distill complex topics into concise and simple explanations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills