Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Business Applications Support InternBookmark This
39 West 13th Street
New York, NY
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a part time Support Specialist to join our Business Applications team. Business Applications implements and manages information systems used by Outbrain employees in departments such as Sales, Account Strategy, and Finance. This candidate will work remotely and part-time, with occasional visits to Outbrain offices.
- Provide first-level applications (Salesforce, DocuSign, Yesware, and related software) support to Outbrain employees around the world via support portal, email, chat, phone, and videoconference.
- Create documentation and training materials for supported applications and business processes.
- Lead user training sessions remotely and at Outbrain office locations.
- Assist Business Applications team in testing in-house software development projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical problem solving ability
- Experience with customer service/support preferred