Web DeveloperFIT Worldwide
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
IT/Computer Systems InternRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
IT E-commerce Support Analyst InternNetwork Services Company
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Start Your Computer Coding Career Here, Before You Graduate!Instagratify.us
DB Architect - mySQL / NoSQL / Data Mining Experience Required/ Graduate Level ONLYLRT
Business Development Assistant-Technology ServicesBookmark This
21805 W Field Pkwy. Suite 125
Deer Park, IL
Posted: September 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Net56, Inc. is a privately owned Enterprise level business with a proven record in providing a full range of first-class Technology Services. Abundant IT knowledge and boutique service offerings has played a part in our success to become the Elite leader in the IT services industry.
This full-time position will assist our Business Development Department by writing content for our ever-expanding website, researching the latest end-user technologies, helping write content for our social media posts and talking to prospective customers.
• Perform administrative work such as preparing correspondence and emails.
• Coordinate all logistics for events, conferences, and tradeshows
• Produce catalogues for production
• Ordering promotional and retail materials as needed.
• Plan/attend trade shows and campaigns
• Assist with marketing event planning, research, and project management for strategic marketing programs
• Assist in executing marketing strategies and objectives
• Assist in proposal writing and presentations
• Support and prepare email marketing campaigns
• Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
• Coordinate the booking and scheduling of marketing events.
• Handle specific projects as assigned
• Provide sales team with administrative and sales support
• Generate reports related to sales activities and sales forecasts
• Help create sales documents and proposals
• Sales literature including flyers, products, etc
• Maintain up-to-date client data information
• Prepare purchase orders
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
• Provide support to sales functions including telephone inquiries, liaising with customer accounts and marketing, and responding to customer inquiries
• Provide support in running sales campaigns
• Ensure completion of contractions, change orders, and purchase orders
• Provide internal sales support to sales representatives and assist them with achieving assigned sales and business development quotas and goals.
• General administrative duties and reporting
RequirementsEducation and Competencies
• 1-2 years of progressively responsible marketing/sales and/or equivalent combination of related education and experience
• Must have skills in illustrator, in design, and Photoshop
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, data based software, publishing software, presentation software, email and web browsers;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Creative and an overall positive attitude
• Passionate about marketing/sales and an interest in learning and growing with an organization that values continuous improvement
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Applications, Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Communication Skills, Computer Skills