Quality Assurance SpecialistStealz, Inc.
Oracle ERP Functional Analyst-Entry levelWalkwater Technology
Information Security InternThe College Board
IT/Automated Test Engineer InternThe College Board
Information Technology Internships - Cloud, Big Data, OpenSource, RHEV, Health ITAEEC, LLC
Front Desk ReceptionistDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Intern - ITAndromeda Advantage Inc
Business Development AssociateBookmark This
ACI Infotech, Inc
242 Old New Brunswick Road, Suite 110
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• This role comes with full mentorship and on the job training
• At least 10 to 20 hours a week of technology sales is required with following skills and strengths. Though Interns/Entry Level with esteem to grow are encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge of Sales & marketing, Internet technologies, Mobile Apps and website design and development services
• Duties include field sales, sales meetings; attend networking events and follow-up qualified prospects via email and phone
• Be the face of company’s sales department and have a pleasant and presentable personality.
• Detail oriented, reliable, responsible and able to work independently.
• Person can work from company’s Piscataway Office (ZIP CODE 08854).
• If the results are good, there is a chance to do a lot more and grow with our company into a full time employment.
• Good interaction with people and negotiation skills, interest in emerging IT technologies, Sales and Account Management experience is a plus.
• A weekly status meeting will be required in person or over the phone. Account Management role is also expected.
ResponsibilitiesFirm: ACI INFOTECH, INC
Industry: IT Services
Position: Business Development Associate
Location: Piscataway, NJ 08854
Education: College Degree or enrolled in college with preferred major in IT or Business
Pay rate: 10 to 15 $ per Hour + Commission (Negotiable)
Experience: (Entry Level)
Duration: Part & Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Willingness to Commute: Partially for weekly meetings.
Work Authorization: H1, EAD, Green Card, US Citizen
Payment Term: W2
Effort Hours Required: Part timers: 10 to 20 Hours per week (Depends on Availability) and Full Timers: 40 Hours per week.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing BS, MS or MBA equivalent education
- Plus to have transportation