IT/Computer Systems InternZAG Group of Companies
Application Development InternBRUNNERWORKS
IT/Computer Systems InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Software Developer with Ability to Obtain TS/SCI Clearance!CSRA
INTERN Application DeveloperCSRA
Digital Marketing InternshipEStreet IT solutions pvt ltd
Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Business Development AssociateBookmark This
ACI Infotech, Inc
242 Old New Brunswick Road, Suite 110
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• This role comes with full mentorship and on the job training
• At least 10 to 20 hours a week of technology sales is required with following skills and strengths. Though Interns/Entry Level with esteem to grow are encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge of Sales & marketing, Internet technologies, Mobile Apps and website design and development services
• Duties include field sales, sales meetings; attend networking events and follow-up qualified prospects via email and phone
• Be the face of company’s sales department and have a pleasant and presentable personality.
• Detail oriented, reliable, responsible and able to work independently.
• Person can work from company’s Piscataway Office (ZIP CODE 08854).
• If the results are good, there is a chance to do a lot more and grow with our company into a full time employment.
• Good interaction with people and negotiation skills, interest in emerging IT technologies, Sales and Account Management experience is a plus.
• A weekly status meeting will be required in person or over the phone. Account Management role is also expected.
ResponsibilitiesFirm: ACI INFOTECH, INC
Industry: IT Services
Position: Business Development Associate
Location: Piscataway, NJ 08854
Education: College Degree or enrolled in college with preferred major in IT or Business
Pay rate: 10 to 15 $ per Hour + Commission (Negotiable)
Experience: (Entry Level)
Duration: Part & Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Willingness to Commute: Partially for weekly meetings.
Work Authorization: H1, EAD, Green Card, US Citizen
Payment Term: W2
Effort Hours Required: Part timers: 10 to 20 Hours per week (Depends on Availability) and Full Timers: 40 Hours per week.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing BS, MS or MBA equivalent education
- Plus to have transportation