Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Gallant Systems, LLC
Posted: April 12 2016
Company Location: Fort Washington, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an IT company opening a base in Washington soon and looking for Sales Intern or Business Development executives to sell the following:
- Customized software development to Small and Medium Businesses
- Mobile Application Development
- Web Development
We are looking for somebody who is extremely good at identifying businesses and making sales. The fact that we are open to giving stock options or profit share or a share out of each project/client (to people who prove themselves over a period of time) shows how serious we are about this opening.
Apply IF and ONLY IF:
- You have the foresight to work for free in exchange for a profit share out of the business you bring in. The more business you get, the more you earn. In other words, you are a partner with the firm from day#01
- You have the confidence in you (related to first point above)
- You are extremely good at communication
- You are extremely smart at making sales
- You are absolutely crazy about making it big
- You can think out of the box
- You can think long term
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills