IT Intern (20170164)EnerSys
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
C++ Developer (Kirkland, WA) (Entry level job)Bookmark This
Allyis Info Systems
Plaza at Yarrow Bay,10210 NE Points Drive, Suite 200
Posted: September 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1996, Allyis has grown into a trusted partner to clients throughout Microsoft and to other corporate clients in the Northwest region. We focus on delivering solutions that power our clients' businesses while creating a work environment that supports and inspires our employees. Allyis offers technology consulting, managed services, and staffing solutions that help organizations reduce costs, improve performance, and meet their unique objectives.
Responsibilitieswe are hiring Jr. Software Developers for our development center in Kirkland, WA.
The Candidates should have excellent coding skills in C++/C#.
RequirementsRequired Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years of experience object oriented programing (C# or C++ preferred)
• Ability to solve complex problems that arise during the development process
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and deal with ambiguity
• Self-starter who needs minimal direction
• Solid customer service skills (written/verbal) in English
• Team player who thrives in a high paced environment
• Quick study who can swiftly become a top performer
• Creative problem solving
SkillsRequired - Coding Experience
Preferred - C++, C#