IT/Computer Systems InternHexcel Corporation
IT Business AnalystHilcorp Energy Company
IT Operations Support AnalystHilcorp Energy Company
IT Business AnalystCHG Healthcare
IT Operations Support AnalystCHG Healthcare
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance Capital Limited
Penetration Testing Internship at NopSecNopSec
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Computer Hardware TechnicianBookmark This
e360 Technologies - Pittsburgh, PA
1004 Washington Boulevard
Posted: July 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis e360 Technologies Internship program provides an opportunity for highly qualified college/university students who have the potential to become future leaders with e360 and the business community.
Our internship program provides the Computer Technician Intern practical technical experience with various computer hardware equipment. During the work experience, the Computer Technician will be exposed to consumer and commercial grade hardware, as well as the opportunity to work with our technicians on-site.
The intern may work between 10-15 hours per week. The work schedule will be determined based on the interns course schedule. Selected candidates will be expected to complete daily journals so that we may evaluate your educational progress and help provide the best possible experience.
We have paid and unpaid internships available.
Responsibilities- Follows instructions and works well in a team environment.
- Handle equipment delicately
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Receive, repair, and troubleshoot computer problems.
- Support computers in all areas, including computer operations, repair, software licenses, and applications.
- Support regular maintenance of the sites including, but not limited to, virus detection and deletion, internet connections, and computer safeguards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
Requirements- The candidate must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- A background with computer hardware
- A background with computer software
- At least a 3.0 GPA
- Reliable transportation or access to bus route
- Eagerness to learn and join our team
- Knowledge of computer maintenance for both hardware and software.
- Able to learn new software and hardware programs.
- Must be proficient in, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Windows and/or Apple Operating systems.
- Must be able to analyze basic computer and network problems.
- Able to communicate both verbally and written in a highly effective professional manner.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a proven team player in a diverse environments.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
SkillsRequired - English, Linux, Computer Hardware, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Repair, Computer Science, Apple, Microsoft, Computer Hardware Troubleshooting, Computer Software, Computer Hardware Assembly, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Computer Hardware