Social Media & Community Management InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Quality Assurance SpecialistStealz, Inc.
Oracle ERP Functional Analyst-Entry levelWalkwater Technology
Information Security InternThe College Board
IT/Automated Test Engineer InternThe College Board
Information Technology Internships - Cloud, Big Data, OpenSource, RHEV, Health ITAEEC, LLC
Front Desk ReceptionistDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Content Editor InternshipBookmark This
1 Van de Graaff Dr., Suite 205
Posted: November 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAcquire Media is an advanced technology company devoted to delivering text and multimedia news with guaranteed reliability in formats that make content instantly usable and searchable. We serve the news, digital publishing, and financial services communities, which depend on the speed of our delivery service, our reliability, our 24x7 support, plus our ability to handle multiple formats and delivery options.
The Content Editor intern is responsible for researching, documenting, and classifying content. The work may involve special projects to develop specific collections or metrics, as well as routine work maintaining the collection of news sources for news research products.
Responsibilities• Research availability of online news content, using routine research methods on the Internet and our own Web-based products
• Identify and classify relevant, credible, and newsworthy content using defined criteria
• Analyze and map publisher metadata
• Analyze data to find trends and make recommendations
• Monitor industry changes and make product improvement recommendations
• Assist with documentation of tools and processes
Requirements• Actively pursuing a college degree (B.S. / B.A./M.A. or M.L.I.S.)
• Knowledge of news, blogs, and online content
• Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Journalism, business, or library/information science background preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
SkillsRequired - Excel
Preferred - Languages