SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Data Analysis Internship (PAID)Bookmark This
1 General Dr
Sun Prairie, WI
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description-ONLY WISCONSIN COLLEGES UNDERGRAD STUDENTS NEED ONLY APPLY-
As one of the top 20 carriers worldwide, QBE is an integrated specialist insurer with 14,000 employees around the globe. In an increasingly volatile environment, the depth of our expertise with managing risk gives businesses the confidence and reassurance they need to invest, grow and prosper.
Sun Prairie, WI
Part-time or Full-time (flexible depending on class schedule needs)
As an Analyst you will be expected to accumulate, analyze, and present statistical data to provide a view of system performance and stability for QBE North American Operations. Works extensively with Microsoft office (advanced excel) and computer programs for work production. Assures data accuracy by creating and maintaining a data integrity process by employing a muti-disciplinary team approach.
Responsibilities- Ability to work independently.
- Prepares KPI (key performance indicator) analysis and reports using excel formulas.
- Uses aggregate and comparative data to identify opportunities.
- Audits for accuracy and resolves discrepancies.
- Maintains records and reports and updates as changes occur.
- Work is complete, accurate, and reliable. Spreadsheets and other analytical materials contain minimal errors.
- Provides follow-up analysis to confirm: trend analysis and justifications for spikes in data.
- Prepares all supporting worksheets.
- Handles multiple, multi-disciplinary assignments at any one time.
- Works independently and responsibly in meeting deadlines and setting priorities.
- Updates project status report on standard basis.
- Demonstrates ability to respond quickly and appropriately to the needs as identified.
- Demonstrates good communication skills in interaction with co-workers.
- Develops positive interpersonal relationships.
- Works effectively as a team member.
- Effectively communicates project analysis options to team members.
RequirementsLOCAL JUNIOR AND SENIOR UNDERGRADS NEED ONLY APPLY
Attending a 4 year college for a degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Actuarial Science, Statistics or Business Management Analysis
(JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS BUT IS NOT NECESSARY - WE TRAIN)
Apply at: https://qbe.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/QBE-Careers/job/Sun-Prairie-WI-USA/Data-Analysis-Intern_201524-1