IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
IT Operations ManagerIclployalty
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
IT/Computer Systems InternCostco Wholesale
IT/Computer Systems InternAusgold Limited
IT Consultant jobManpowerGroup
Offline & Online Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Data AnalystBookmark This
101 Providence Ln
Posted: November 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPiefora is a top notch service provider of real-time big-data solutions and marketing analytics. Piefora primarily focuses on Sentiment Analysis, Consumer Insights, Predictive analytics and Blended shore consulting. We help the clients to gather, efficiently store, intelligently analyze and strategically interpret data to make better and more qualified business decision.
Responsibilities• Independently analyze people data to identify significant differences, relationships and trends
• Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA
• Integrate advanced analytics into end-to-end business intelligence solutions and operational business processes
• Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources to enable consistent elevation of analysis quality
• Demonstrate collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Requirements• Excellent development skills in Spark, Python, Perl, hands on knowledge on Hadoop file system
• SQL query experience and proficiency with numbers/statistics to establish baselines and provide performance analysis
• Strong analytic skills that include analysis design/execution, data analysis and problem solving with large amounts of data.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, or relevant technical sciences
• Experience developing applications using the R/SAS tools.
• Experience in Data mining, Machine Learning, Sentiment Analysis techniques
• Background in basic math and statistics
• Demonstrated understanding of software development tools for version control, such as git
• Excellent interpersonal skills; and excellent written and verbal communications skills