SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Web CopywriterBeloved Streets of America
Web Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
DATA ENTRYHealth way Medical Corporation Limited
Computers [Web/App Development] Training and Paid WorkMojYou
Computers [Web/App Development] Training and WorkMojYou
SEO SpecialistSunState Digital Solutions
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
Data Scientist - Professional Certification Training/Placement!!!Bookmark This
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionData Scientist – Professional Certification Training/Placement!!
“Data is the new oil fuelling the growth of industry, institutions and nations” in the 21st century. We are in the era of information technology which drives the world through efficient and effective use of data for business decisions. Any graduate with no data knowhow might face stiff competition in shaping their career unable to uniquely differentiate themselves in the market. Here is an opportunity for you to race ahead in your career right after graduation.
The data science training offered at Savesoft, Inc has been designed specifically to enable the most of relevant data with the required statistical concepts and tools. At the end of this training you should be prepared to take up an exciting job opportunity in the field of Data Science. This data science course will provide you a strong foundation to understand the problem, design the analysis and apply predictive modeling techniques to derive business insights from data.
*Extensive Professional Training
*Training Video Recordings
*Quality Training Materials
*Two-Way Interactive Sessions
*Flexible Online Schedules
*Introduction to Data Science
*Introduction to Analytics with R & tools
*Basic Data Manipulation using R
*Exploratory Data Analysis
*Introduction to Statistics
*Machine Learning Techniques using R
*Introduction to Big Data (Hadoop) ecosystem
*Start Date: October 17, 2016
*Training Duration: 5-6 weeks
*Training Days/Timing: Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 7-9.30pm EST
*Location: Online to students Worldwide
Ph No: 703-554-7934
RequirementsWho should attend? (Pre-requisites):
The booming demand for skilled data scientists across industries makes this course suited for all individuals at all levels of experience. We recommend this data science training especially to the following professionals:
• Entry-level Data Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
• Non IT professionals aspiring to get into Data Analytics.
• Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role as a Data Scientist
• SAS/SPSS Professionals looking to gain understanding in Big Data Analytics
• Business and data analysts looking to add big data analytics skills, & to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
• 'R' professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
• Hadoop Professionals who want to learn R and ML techniques
• Managers of business intelligence, analytics, or big data groups
• Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
• College graduates considering data science as a career field