IT/Computer Systems Internyum yum donots
IT Networking Computer Systems Set up and AssistanceSummit Camp & Travel
Web Design via Word PressPerspicuous Media Corporation
IT InternshipGreenpeace USA
Software Engineer Internship at WinItWinIt
IT/Computer Systems InternWhirlpool Corporation
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Database Management & Design Intern - UNPAIDBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd, Unit 107
Posted: June 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Database Management Intern will play an integral role in customizing and maintaining a customer relationship database according to the needs of a growing wellness center. In addition, the Intern will research and implement CRM integration capabilities.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
Our Vision is a "Universal Retreat & Healing Arts Center."
Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities• Work with database management software and make modifications based on how TTOHC needs to organize its data.
• Set passwords and security codes, based on who has the privileges to see what information.
• Ensure data is safe from hackers and breaches in security.
• Put disaster recovery solutions in place.
• Correct errors and make modifications, may be required on the code level.
• Troubleshoot unseen system problems.
• Keep accurate records of system information, such as errors and potential security risks, for later referral.
• Maintain records on repair and installation.
• Test any modifications to ensure the system is working properly and according to how it needs to be.
• Install new software and updates.
• Constant monitoring of the system, as well as its security protocols.
• Train others on how to use the system; act as technical support person and consultant to management.
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Information Science, Computer Science or Management Information Systems; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Must be at least 18 years old and have transportation.
• Strong passion for Database Management.
• Ability to understand what TTOHC’s mission is and how the data is being used to support that mission.
• Excellent business acumen; ability to figure out how to collect data, asking why we are collecting this data, and relate that to the needs of TTOHC.
• Excellent technical skills; ability to navigate around the system and have a good sense of how things are related. A high level of technical programming skills is not required, but is helpful.
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Highly organized, self motivated, energetic and dependable team player.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take design direction.
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail.