IT/Computer Systems InternEagle group
IT ManagerRush University Medical
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
eCommerce online system InternTopco Design
CBRE/New England Information Technology (IT) InternshipCBRE/New England
DPoint Group is looking for interns in WEB DEVELOPMENT in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Intern, IT Help Desk AnalystPUMA North America INC.
website enhancementLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Dextro is Hiring SQL BI for In House project with On Job TrainingBookmark This
Dextro Software Systems INC
14 washington Road Building NO 5
Posted: December 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDextro Inc is a Global Information Technology Implementation and Outsourcing Services Provider with an exceptional track record of providing high quality, on-budget, and on-time solutions to demanding clients. Our business knowledge in key verticals helps us provide solutions that are customized to address the specific needs while focusing on maximizing value of Information Technology investments such that clients can achieve their business objectives. We believe in fostering long-term relationships, and partner with our clients in their success.
“If working in database environment is your thing” fortunately you’re in demand in near future……… SQL jobs are expected to increase by 29% by 2020 according to the US Bureau of labor statistics and the more company’s business grow, the more complex and huge demand of jobs are in SQL in near future. So what’s the delay in choosing the right path? Pl come to us, we’ve around 30+ years of expertise in SQL and have around thousands of professionals trained and deployed to our clients all across USA from the inception.
You can share your resume with your contact details and will get back to you right away to discuss on the opportunities you’ll having working with us. Please share your resume at email@example.com and my ph no is. You can find an overview about SQL in the following draft.
• SQL stands for Structured Query Language.
• It is the most commonly used relational database language today.
• SQL works with a variety of different fourth-generation (4GL) programming languages, such as Visual Basic.
SQL Used for:
• Data Manipulation
• Data Definition
• Data Administration
• All are expressed as an SQL statement or command.
ResponsibilitiesA Fully Relational Database Management System must:
• Represent all info in database as tables
• Keep logical representation of data independent from its physical storage characteristics
• Use one high-level language for structuring, querying, and changing info in the database
• Support the main relational operations
• Support alternate ways of looking at data in tables
• Provide a method for differentiating between unknown values and nulls (zero or blank)
• Support Mechanisms for integrity, authorization, transactions, and recovery
Requirements• SQL Must be embedded in a programming language, or used with a 4GL like VB
• SQL is a free form language so there is no limit to the the number of words per line or fixed line break.
• Syntax statements, words or phrases are always in lower case; keywords are in uppercase.