IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING / COMPUTER SCIENCE INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Mobile IOS/Android & Software Full Stack DeveloperEtching-It.com
Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The Brave Collection
84 Withers Street
Posted: May 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Brave Collection is seeking a talented student or recent graduate in the New York City area to intern directly with the company’s Founder (Forbes 2016 30 Under 30) and small team. We are looking for creative, motivated candidates with strong organizational and communication skills, who are eager to learn and gain hands-on experience. Summer Positions as well as Immediate Positions available.
Responsibilities* Assist with creating, maintaining and analyzing marketing campaigns across all interactive media including email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
* Assist with building and developing the Brave Collection blog
* Analyze our website, ecommerce platform and UX, and propose and execute updates and enhancements
* Attend team meetings and lend your voice and creativity to our brand!
Requirements* Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Passion and interest in Digital, Social and Mobile Media
* Creative and outside the box thinker
* Facebook and other social media marketing experience
SkillsRequired - HTML, CSS, UX
Preferred - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram