- Internships /
- IT /
- E-commerce Internet Company: Processes Optimization and Automation - IT Department
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
E-commerce Internet Company: Processes Optimization and Automation - IT DepartmentBookmark This
6501 Park of Commerce Blvd #200
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: October 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWarehouse Goods, Inc is one of the world’s leading global distributors of vaporization devices and accessories. The company’s sales in 2014 were eight digits in US dollars and its growth rate is consistently strong year-over-year. Through its website (VapeWorld.com), its Canadian subsidiary, and its sales force, the Company sells and supports an extensive array of vaporization systems to consumers and retailers worldwide
ResponsibilitiesTasks to accomplish: Processes Optimization and Automation
- Analyze the different functions of the processes (Suppliers, Purchasing, Distribution, Shipping, Customers)
- Develop weekly reports to track the progress
- Drive business decision to improve overall performance
- Analyze internal operations methodologies to improve performance and costs
- Make recommendations on how to optimize or automate the workflow
- Develop applications and processes
- Setup third party solutions
This is an internship in the IT (Information Technology) Department.
This is a 15-18 months internship.
RequirementsYou must have a degree, Master or Bachelor, in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related
- NetSuite API
Preferred - NetSuite, Shopify