QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Entry level Dev Ops EngineerBookmark This
Posted: October 24 2016
Company Location: Reston, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionENSIS is looking for a Entry Level DevOps Engineer for processes, systems, and software release execution for the business systems/IT team.
• Work closely with all business system technical teams to plan out timelines, processes, and staffing for all technology releases performed by the business systems / IT team
• Create business processes, provide oversight, and monitor all code repositories to ensure best practice software development lifecycle methodologies are adhered to
• Lead the release cycle process for all groups within the business systems / IT team
• Document release process lessons learned and track process improvement initiatives to completion
Education / Certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications, Business, Business Management, Business Administration, Information Systems