Entry Level java developerBookmark This
Posted: September 09 2016
Company Location: Jersey City, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are market leader and technology innovator, is seeking a talented Entry-Level Java Developer to deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers.
In this role, you will be working as part of a team on an exciting full-scale development program, from inception through delivery and beyond. This is a great opportunity to utilize your software skills and the latest web technology to develop a system that is critical to our national security.
As an Entry-Level Java Developer, you will directly support a dynamic and diverse business by:
• designing software that will execute in a Windows or Linux based development environment
• coding and testing software
• integrating software with COTS products and other custom developed software
• participating in customer reviews
• supporting customer-witnessed testing
• solving challenging technical problems
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related technical field, or the equivalent experience is required.