Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance Capital Limited
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Entry level software developerBookmark This
Posted: September 07 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Do you enjoy programming and application development? We are seeking a highly motivated Software Developer to join our Decision Support Systems team to provide applications and data support for our business teams to make a difference!
As a Software Developer in our Underwriting, Reserving and Control Department you will work with a variety of applications and programming languages to support key business decisions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Science or related degree.
• Basic knowledge in programming language
• A thorough understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages