Technology Talent Recruiting InternOperationIT
Web DeveloperLife for Love LLC
Software EngineerFountain Financial, LLC
IT Pre-SalesCatalyst Data Solutions Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternMESA LABORATORIES
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer Systems InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Database Developer I InternshipThe Data Tamer
Entry level software developerBookmark This
Posted: September 07 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 30 Full-time, Paid
We hiring Software Engineer to research, test, develop and transition superior defensive cyber capabilities that empower the war fighter, protect our homeland, and provide a revolutionary advantage to our enterprise customers. This position is for an entry level software developer.
• Working in a collaborative environment with software developers and customers; working to deliver quality products.
• Able to collaborate with, learn from and take direction from senior developers.
• Maintaining existing software components (bug finding, adding customer driven features, etc.)
• Developing new software components (low level design through testing)
• Tracking and remediating issues discovered during testing.
• Basic knowledge in Python, C, C++ development.
• Knowledge in scripting language development, debugging, and testing.
• Strong written communication skills
• High level of motivation; self-starter; results driven.
• Ability to integrate and contribute on a project team.