Offline & Online Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
NodeJs Express DeveloperEcoG
Java EE DeveloperEcoG
Networking/Systems Technology / IT / Full Time Live in at Camp Great for F1 StudentsSummit Camp & Travel
IT/Computer Systems InternSPARE
Business Intelligence Developer InternBridepoint Education
Data and Technology Department InternThe Service Employees International Union
Executive Assistant to the CEOBookmark This
Global Trademark Prescreening
Posted: August 09 2016
Company Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Full-time, Paid
DescriptionThe Executive Assistant to the CEO provides support to the Chief Executive Officer. Duties may be administrative and project-based and include management of programs assigned by the CEO, scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling of information requests, research, report preparation and correspondence and liaising with Sr. Managers and branch management.
ResponsibilitiesCompletes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondences that may be confidential; copying, reviewing mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Anticipating the CEO’s needs and proactively contacting appropriate people and resources to support the CEO in addressing these issues.
• Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
• Enhances CEO and Company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Represents the CEO by welcoming visitors, arranging events and corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requested directed to the CEO’s office.
• Assists in coordinating the agenda for staff meetings, management events, off-sites, etc…, takes notes, and publishes as requested by the CEO.
• Manages external contacts; proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for those contacts.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, evaluating, re-designing processes, reporting, implementing changes.
• Effectively handle Board of Directors related activities and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and confidentiality.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
RequirementsEducation & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent education and/or work experience required.
• Minimum of 6 years proven experience in a relevant position.