IT Operation Support AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Business AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
IT Desktop Support InternshipMasonicare
Spring 2017 Service Team InternBookmark This
2905 Premiere Parkway, Ste 210
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking to start your career at a company that invests in your personal growth and sets you up for success?
The driving force behind Rocket IT is a deep desire to help people thrive. For us, that means that we strive for the highest possible good of our employees and their families, our clients and their employees, and for our community. We do this by acting as the IT department for local businesses and providing them the strategy and support they need. We’re looking for another member of our team, and that could be you.
Rocket IT Service Team Interns work closely with our Field Support Technicians (FSTs) to help deliver a positive support experience to clients. Service Team Interns help setup new computers, perform data migrations, manage user accounts and assist with other critical Service Team tasks. In addition, all interns participate in the Rocket IT Apprenticeship Program, which is designed to develop leadership skills and, in some cases, may lead to long-term employment with the organization.
Rocket IT has a strong culture based around our core values. We work and play by these values. They are:
1. Connect with people- We are purposeful about developing meaningful connections with the people around us, be it our clients, coworkers, or community.
2. Be passionate stewards- We hire people who love what they do and believe in our mission of helping others thrive.
3. Find a better way- We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Are you an innovator?
4. Have a blast!- Working hard is important, but we also know it’s important to have fun. We foster an open and collaborative environment that feels less like a workplace and more like a family.
- Work alongside and as directed by the Intern Team Lead
- Assist and learn directly from Rocket IT engineers
- Complete assigned semester project as directed by the Intern Team Lead
- Conduct yourself in a manner that represents our core values
- Bring your best
- Be an active team member through collaboration and support
- Must currently be a rising junior or senior in a four-year degree college program
- Preferred information technology related major
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- Must have visual acuity
- Must be able to lift 0-25 pounds
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Your growth is a priority
- Lots of opportunity