IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
IT Desktop Support InternshipMasonicare
Internship, IT and Web DevelopmentBD Electronics
French Academy Web design - Computer InternBookmark This
Posted: August 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe French Academy DC MD VA, LLC is a new French school located in Alexandria (VA) and DC. Our mission is to provide the very highest quality French language instruction in order to help people become better global citizens. We create a fun and friendly environment that immerses students in the language and culture, ensuring students learn French effectively and quickly.
We are seeking an unpaid IT/ Web design intern (full time or part time) for 3-6 months in order to support our development in the DC area.
Hours and days are flexible. You can work from home, but you will have to meet regularly (once or twice a week) with the director (sometimes on Saturday) in DC, Farragut north or Chevy Chase (DC) or in Alexandria. Skype meetings are possible if you don't live in the DC region, but an intern in DC would be preferred.
• Help us find a new software for web design that will match our needs better.
• Help us rebuild our website using that program.
• Update Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and,
• Update the French Academy website with information and resources.
• IT and computer, knowledge in web design and website development.
• Expertise in various social media and marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to work well individually and/or in a team.
• A Self-starter and innovative thinker with a service-oriented and friendly personality.
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be authorized to do an Internship in the USA (have a visa).