Undergraduate Student Worker (IT) - Architecture ServicesSynectics Inc.
IT/Computer SystemsReliance capital Limited
Project ManagerPerficient INC
Customer Service RepresentativePerficient INC
Front Desk ReceptionistPerficient INC
Social Media & Community Management InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Quality Assurance SpecialistStealz, Inc.
Oracle ERP Functional Analyst-Entry levelWalkwater Technology
Frontend DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: August 26 2016
Company Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for web developers than can display good coding, organization and communication skills to join our team. Applicants must be proficient with front-end development skills in Flask or Django. Possess knowledge of MySQL or NoSQL databases.
Nice to have
* Unit test writing experience
* Other programming languages (Java / Perl / C )
* Good grasp of Linux commands and basic security concepts
Why work for inDevelopme?
* Work Anywhere at Any time (we are 100% remote)
* Short-term projects three to four months
* On the Job training by consultants with 5+ years of experience
* Only work a maximum of 20 hours per week
RequirementsJob Requirements (MUSTs)
* Ability to write clean and maintainable Python code.
* Knowledge of VCS, preferably Git.
* PHP / Drupal skill (needed for refactoring projects)
* Ability to work autonomously, figure things out on your own, and complete tasks.
* Must be in pursuit of a Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar IT degree
* Must have completed at least 3 years at an accredited university
*Written recommendation from Professor or professional expert
* Good grasp of linux commands and basic security concepts
Preferred - Java, Perl, IntelliJ IDEA