Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Frontend/Web/UI DeveloperBookmark This
San Diego, CA
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 21 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Currently Looking for Passionate Developers to design, develop high Quality and Innovative web sites and fully performing software in compliance with current coding best practices. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful career in programming. The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Proven working experience in software engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.