IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
IT/Computer Systems InternANGLO PACIFIC
Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Graduate Software EngineerBookmark This
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocation: Midland, MI
Duration: Direct hire
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
The Associate Engineer Enabling platform helps to prepare recent talented graduates for an engaging career within client company and for employment within a target function. New hires will be provided an opportunity to learn and upgrade skills & knowledge on the job, as well as programmatic mentoring and networking opportunities.
• As a participant in one of our programs, you'll:
• Learn about client strategy, vision, guiding principles and core business capabilities
• Receive an in-depth industry level exposure
• Benefit from tailored and technology led training that provides you with the necessary technical skills to be effective in your role
• Develop your communications and interpersonal skills
• Establish a network amongst your peers and client Global workforce to participate and enhance professional skill development and understand what makes our client a great place to build a career
Job Description Overview:
Candidate will be required to develop and deliver code/customized code and related documentation for the work assigned under following functions, in accordance with time, quality and cost standard.
• Application Maintenance
• Application Development and Testing
• Application Deployment/Migration
The core competencies that we are looking for in a candidate are :
• Problem solving: identify and analyze problems, select and use information in a structure, analytical and logical manner.
• Communication: convey clearly and articulate effectively. Ability to influence others with interpersonal skills and communication. Challenge seniors, without a confrontation.
• Drive and commitment: Having the necessary attitude, aptitude, enthusiasm to learn, and deliver results. Drive for excellence and ability to learn from mistakes and take criticism on the stride for betterment.
• Teamwork and collaboration: work in a large globally spread team, and contribute to others success, while aiming for personal goals.
• Work ethics: Plan, organize and manage time effectively, and stay focused. Adopt to change and work under a pressure environment.
The candidate, once selected, will undergo training and be deployed in live production environment. As part of the training (E-Learning and On the Job Training) , extensive exposure will be provided on:
• Technology: .Net MVC, Entity Framework, C#, JQuery, AJAX, OpenXML, Webservice, HTML, IIS, SQL Server, Sharepoint, SSRS, TFS
• Domain- Web based Applications, Content Management Systems, collaboration and search Platform
• Process around SDLC lifecycle and Application Life Cycle Management using TFS
• Tools- various tools as applicable and necessary to do the work assigned.
• BS in computer Science/IT or equivalent certification in related field or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Data Structures, .Net Programming Skills, C#, Database, Visual studio