IT Operation Support AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Business AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
IT Desktop Support InternshipMasonicare
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
17300 River Ridge Suit 202
Posted: November 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNovative Solutions is a Northern Virginia based software/ web development start-up company in Woodbridge, VA. We specialize in providing various IT development solutions that helps small businesses operate more efficiently and effectively, as well as help businesses gain exposure through marketing efforts. We offer web design, online marketing, website maintenance and web development services.
The right candidate will be responsible for developing creative and eye-catching design strategies and approaches. The right candidate must have a team player attitude and understanding. Our internship program helps the right candidates to improve current skill sets and learn new skills.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback