Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance Capital Limited
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
S&G Innovation Ltd
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small start-up company which develops and markets a sales-related web application with a unique facility which we believe has the potential to grow into a sizeable business venture with the potential to generate significant income for the equity partners.
Once the business passes break-even point, salaries related to the business performance will be accorded to the start-up team members.
This APP is available on Windows and Android platforms at the moment. It will require the implementation of a structured relative database which we plan initially to grow to about 10GB and 2 million users. The database will include text and pictures, and ultimately video. In the timescale of our plans, we envisage the database being accessed on average around 30,000 times per day.
We are looking for a keen Media intern who is interested in technology and in a detailed process of Film/Video/Photo production. for promotional purposes..
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback