Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Country Communications, LLC
Posted: July 24 2015
Company Location: Clover, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI own and operate a small business and am looking for an intern to assist with things such as logo, flyers, and other basic online graphics. It will not be extremely demanding, so it should not interfere with school.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback