I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
Help Desk InternshipBookmark This
600 Office Center Drive
Fort Washington, PA
Posted: October 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Technical Operations Support Engineer works in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and is part of a leading edge technical team. The Engineer uses solutions-oriented technical service skills to provide maximum customer service results to a broad base of users.
Qualifications (include Education and specific Experience)
• Must be articulate and have good communication skills.
• Required to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
• Can express complicated technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to train users in complex topics.
• Independent problem solving and self-direction.
• Analyzes internal customer reported related problems and determines and executes resolution.
• Carry equipment up to 40 lbs as needed for support activities
Computer Skills: Microsoft Windows XP & 2003, Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010, Microsoft Outlook.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management.
• Analyzes internal customer reported problems then determines and executes resolution.
• Provides phone, remote and desktop support for all equipment, i.e., network connections, printer, software installations, e-mail support.
• Able to train for proper hardware and software usage.
• Escalates to and works with senior technical support engineers to resolve complex support issues.
• Collaborates with support teams to provide critical customer support and feedback.
• Owns assigned incidents through closure, including communication to end users.
• Provide proactive communications to supervisor and management.
• Documents and logs support issues and subsequent resolutions.