Web Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
DATA ENTRYHealth way Medical Corporation Limited
Computers [Web/App Development] Training and Paid WorkMojYou
Computers [Web/App Development] Training and WorkMojYou
IT/Computer Systems InternCairo Group
SEO SpecialistSunState Digital Solutions
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Help Desk Support TechnicianBookmark This
453 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day support of a non-profit organization computing environment, providing user assistance with hardware and software issues. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a college student in the IT field.
NOTE: There is no free parking.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility is to support interns and staff in all areas of technology. The Help Desk Support Technician reports directly to the Director of Technology.
Responsibilities of the Level I Help Desk Support Technician:
-- Monitoring, managing,documentation and tracking of all issues and solutions
-- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems with computer systems,including hardware and software, email, network and peripheral equipment
-- Performance of maintenance and repair of PC-based computers, Apple computers, iPads and peripherals
-- Imaging and installation of software and system upgrades on new and existing computers and iPads
-- Installation of new hardware including computers, printers, projectors,scanners, and other peripheral equipment
-- Research and provide solutions for obsolete or discontinued software
-- Other as required
RequirementsKNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft operating systems and the Office suite
• Understanding of desktops, laptops, printers, and other peripherals
• Problem solving ability (to include analytical, prioritization, and escalation skills)
• Good written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to speak, read, comprehend, and write in English.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others