iOS DeveloperBookmark This
Wright1 Consulting, Inc.
DescriptionWright1 Consulting is a service provider for the new era, focused on the client, the results, and tailoring an approach that seamlessly integrates into the client’s corporate environment. Specializing in innovative web and mobile solutions, projects, programs, portfolio management, independent quality testing methodologies, governance, and IT compliance.
Wright1 Consulting, Inc. is seeking talented students and recent graduates interested in working at a cutting edge start-up. Join an experienced team with real passion for what we are doing - providing customized solutions that optimize our client’s IT business processes, functions, and achieves their business goals. Wright1 Consulting is focused on our clients and the results we provide them.
You will learn the power of the virtual team that works hard separately and comes together for fun, networking, and key working meetings. You will be a part of something bigger, expand your skill set, learn things you never thought you would love; all while working at a great people focused company.
Submit your resume and cover letter along with any examples of your work. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesJob duties include but are not limited to:
• Implementing iPhone and iPad applications
• Work with project managers and technical leads to estimate project task duration and project viability
• Work with technical leads and developers to evaluate designs, determine appropriate architectures and development strategies
• Work with other platform teams to ensure correct and efficient development of multiplatform projects
• Testing applications and reporting and resolving defects
• Collaborate with other disciplines for the production and delivery of project deliverables
• Collaborate with marketing and ASO teams to ensure optimization of development and marketing of applications • Create technical solutions according to interaction/visual specifications and client specific environment
• Participate in lessons learned activities to improve company and project strategies and processes
• Provide ideas and participate in company meetings to decide possible internal development projects
• Objective C and iOS development experience
• C or C++ Experience is a plus
• Computer Science or Engineering or any Mobile Technology related experience
• Strong English skills
• Efficient at working, with a strong attention to detail
• Positive attitude, proactive and helpful
• Strong listening and communication skills
• Passionate and eager to learn
• Works well independently and in a team
• Able to communicate and keep people updated virtually without heavy reliance on in person communication
• Must be professional and organized
• Willing to learn on the job and spend time on training activities