IT Help Desk InternUS Toy
IT/Computer Systems InternNARL REFINING LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Web Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternReliance capital Limited
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Information TechnologyBookmark This
4939 Calloway Drive Suite 104
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university alone no longer guarantees you a good job. The current job market is more competitive than it has ever been, and Family Reunion offers a genuine internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will also help transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. Classes pertaining to your major are no substitute for real world job experience and this internship does not consist of typical thankless and menial work, but provides a true hands-on experience through direction and personal management. Completing this internship experience will help put you at the top of the list among job candidates.
Responsibilities• Maintenince of all company computers
• Resolving all hardware/software issues including malware removal
• Presenting new technological information to the office staff
• Providing technical support to company employees
• Constant communication with company hierarchy
• Collaborating with other interns and group projects
• Researching new technology useful to the organization
• Writing reports on IT maintenance and presenting them to the management team
• Compiling a portfolio of completed assignments at the end of the internship