IT/Computer Systems InternEagle group
IT ManagerRush University Medical
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
eCommerce online system InternTopco Design
CBRE/New England Information Technology (IT) InternshipCBRE/New England
DPoint Group is looking for interns in WEB DEVELOPMENT in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Intern, IT Help Desk AnalystPUMA North America INC.
website enhancementLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Information TechnologyBookmark This
Women Against Paternity Fraud
4939 Calloway Drive Suite 104
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university alone no longer guarantees you a good job. The current job market is more competitive than it has ever been, and Women Against Paternity Fraud offers a genuine internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will also help transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. Classes pertaining to your major are no substitute for real world job experience and this internship does not consist of typical thankless and menial work, but provides a true hands-on experience through direction and personal management. Completing this internship experience will help put you at the top of the list among job candidates.
• Maintenince of all company computers
• Resolving all hardware/software issues including malware removal
• Presenting new technological information to the office staff
• Providing technical support to company employees
• Constant communication with managers
• Collaborating with interns and staff
• Researching new technology useful to the organization
• Writing reports on IT maintenance and presenting them to the management team