CBRE/New England Information Technology (IT) InternshipCBRE/New England
DPoint Group is looking for interns in WEB DEVELOPMENT in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Intern, IT Help Desk AnalystPUMA North America INC.
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
SEO SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternUnited Technology
SAP S4(Simple Finance on HANA) - Training and placement Session Starts On 02/25/2017TekTaurus Education
Information Technology InternBookmark This
1901 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Cinedigm’s IT department is searching for an Intern to gain valuable knowledge in the company’s busy Century City office. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for intertwining excellent customer service with technological knowledge. Key responsibilities include assisting with the IT client support; installing new, and rebuild existing, hardware and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, associated storage, etc., in accordance with standards and project/operational goals and requirements; new user hardware and software setup; contribute to the development, documentation, and maintenance of infrastructure systems, configurations, and software standards, including master system images; and work closely with the IT team members to learn, understand, and assist with day to day projects.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), strong documentation skills
• Ability to identify and analyze and prioritize incoming requests for assistance
• Strong organizational and planning skills, troubleshooting, triage, and problem solving ability
• Ability to follow established process, analyze and recommend process improvements
• Great customer service
• All level of desktop support
• Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory users and groups and Organizational Units (OUs)
• Highly flexible. Able to appropriately re-prioritize activities and work variable hours
• Works well under pressure, able to remain focused and professional during high stress situation
• Willingness to learn new technologies, think “outside the box”, and be part of a highly motivated team of IT professionals
• Coachable and willing to learn
Preferred, but not essential, requirements:
• Microsoft Office support experience
• Apple / MAC support experience
• PC Support
• Experience with enterprise systems lifecycle management tool-sets, such as Microsoft System Center.
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Group Policies
• Microsoft Exchange Server administration
• Microsoft SharePoint administration
• Project Management experience
• Virtualization and SAN experience
Education and Experience
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• MCP, MCSE, or other Microsoft coursework/certifications
• Experience working in a medium size environment (>100 users)