Mobile IOS/Android & Software Full Stack DeveloperEtching-It.com
Android DeveloperCuisineLinks Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternANGLO PACIFIC
Hybris DeveloperTekLink International
Internship in CHINA C106 - Hardware Engineer Assistant (not virtual)MTA Network
Data Entry Internship for an Internet EnthusiastBrick & Portal
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Information Technology (IT)Hub Group Inc
NYC-Information Technology InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet your IT feet wet in the entertainment industry. Cinedigm, located in the Flatiron district, conveniently off the NQR stop, is looking for an IT go-getter who is interested in getting practical experience in the field. The ideal intern candidate has a strong customer service orientation and some experience installing and supporting software and hardware, at the desktop.
Hours: Flexible upto 30 hours between 9a-6p, M-F. No weekends.
Time is split between support (80%) and administration (20%).
• Service Desk: First point of contact and support. Service Ticket intake, escalations, monitoring, and follow up
• Install & configure software on workstations
• Install new / rebuild existing hardware and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, associated storage, etc., in accordance with standards and project / operational goals and requirements
• New user hardware and software setup
• Contribute to the development, documentation, and maintenance of infrastructure systems, configuration, and software standards including master system images
• Works closely with bi-coastal IT team members, learning, understanding, and assisting with day to day and project related tasks
• Product implementation support
• Other duties, as assigned
Responsibilities• Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), strong documentation skills
• Ability to identify and analyze and prioritize incoming requests for assistance
• Strong organizational and planning skills, troubleshooting, triage, and problem solving ability
• Ability to follow established process, analyze and recommend process improvements
• A cursory understanding of the many Operating System versions; Windows 7,10, Mac OS X, and Mobile Operating Systems
• Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory users and groups and Organizational Units (OUs) a plus
• Works well in a deadline driven environment and is able to remain focused and professional during high stress situations
• Willingness to learn new technologies, think “outside the box”, and be part of a highly motivated team of IT professionals