Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
NYC-Information Technology InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet your IT feet wet in the entertainment industry. Cinedigm, located in the Flatiron district, conveniently off the NQR stop, is looking for an IT go-getter who is interested in getting practical experience in the field. The ideal intern candidate has a strong customer service orientation and some experience installing and supporting software and hardware, at the desktop.
Hours: Flexible upto 30 hours between 9a-6p, M-F. No weekends.
Time is split between support (80%) and administration (20%).
• Service Desk: First point of contact and support. Service Ticket intake, escalations, monitoring, and follow up
• Install & configure software on workstations
• Install new / rebuild existing hardware and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, associated storage, etc., in accordance with standards and project / operational goals and requirements
• New user hardware and software setup
• Contribute to the development, documentation, and maintenance of infrastructure systems, configuration, and software standards including master system images
• Works closely with bi-coastal IT team members, learning, understanding, and assisting with day to day and project related tasks
• Product implementation support
• Other duties, as assigned
Responsibilities• Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), strong documentation skills
• Ability to identify and analyze and prioritize incoming requests for assistance
• Strong organizational and planning skills, troubleshooting, triage, and problem solving ability
• Ability to follow established process, analyze and recommend process improvements
• A cursory understanding of the many Operating System versions; Windows 7,10, Mac OS X, and Mobile Operating Systems
• Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory users and groups and Organizational Units (OUs) a plus
• Works well in a deadline driven environment and is able to remain focused and professional during high stress situations
• Willingness to learn new technologies, think “outside the box”, and be part of a highly motivated team of IT professionals