IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Information Technology InternshipBookmark This
500 Saw Mill River Road
Posted: May 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're looking for an innovative, and tech savvy Information Technology Intern! You must be a see the big picture thinker and have strong attention to detail and a grasp on PC Networking! Our program provides Interns with the opportunity to work with a diverse workforce as well as apply conceptual knowledge of business and technical skills within global consumer products company. The primary role for the IT intern is to participate in review of corporate network design, asset management, and standards compliance at Two’s Company. Close supervision is provided by the Two’s IT staff who will determine the level and amount of participation in each project and provides direction and guidance. The IT Intern will have the opportunity to learn and grow through collaboration and exposure to the Two’s established IT team.
• To understand the general business of the IT department at a global consumer company
• Learn the basic operations of a IT department
• Learn how to review corporate network design, maintain asset management, and apply standards compliance
Program Time Frame:
• Spring / Summer / Fall opportunities available
• Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week
• Minimum 3 days a week (days could be flexible)
• Closely supervised and trained by a member of the IT department on day to day operations and work assignments
• Weekly meetings with the Director of IT to discuss learning progress and feedback
Please email Kerryann Waters, HR Coordinator email@example.com
a cover letter (we would love to know more about you and what your passionate about) and
resume (we want to know more about your experience).
• Review current system design and capacity, with focus on the rationalization of shared drives and departmental folder structure and back up across Company
• Review and report on compliance with company standards for data security and retention, including user drives on the Company server as well as Windows and Outlook setup for individual users
• Create or update documentation based on the review work completed
• Assist with administration, as required
• Knowledge of and experience with Windows servers, switches, routers, and communications
• Mac OS familiarity a plus
• SQL database familiarity a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize work, multi-tasking several projects at once and meet deadlines
• Ability to establish effective relationships with Two’s Company management, staff and vendors
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point