Information Technology - Software or Web Developer in the Automotive IndustryBookmark This
18 Boulden Circle Suite 14
New Castle, DE
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
ResponsibilitiesTasks to accomplish: Processes Optimization and Automation
- Analyze the different processes in each department (Sales, Marketing, Operation, Production) and discuss on how to use technology to improve them
- Develop weekly reports to track progress
- Analyze internal operations methodologies to improve performance, costs and measure them
- Make recommendations on how to optimize or automate workflows
- Develop applications and processes with Web applications, Ecommerce extensions, SQL procedures
- Integration with third party solutions. You must be proficient with API.
This is an internship in the IT (Information Technology) department
The duration of the internship is 18 months.
We welcome professionals from overseas who would like to do an internship in the US.
RequirementsYou must have a degree, Master or Bachelor, in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related.
You must also have at least 24 months of working experience as a Software or Web Developer.
This is a professional internship for at least 18 months
- C#, VB.Net
- SQL Server
- You have worked with NetSuite or Magento
SkillsRequired - SQL, PHP, VB.NET, SQL Server, C#.NET
Preferred - Magento, NetSuite