Web DesignerBeloved Streets of America
IT/Computer Systems InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Form Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
Video Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
Web Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
Website Design InternPenrose Realty
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Information Technology SpecialistBookmark This
Mentor National, Inc.
2300 Lakeview Parkway
Posted: September 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Mentor National is a career-consulting firm based in San Jose, California. It is a nationwide company with branch offices in GA and FL. It is Mentor National goal to establish branch offices throughout United States. At our core, we focus on a streamlined process to provide mentoring to career-seeking or career-switching individuals in college or on the job.
• Provide first line support for any computerized equipment issues and problems.
• Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using an issue management system.
• Identify , track and document issues for resolution.
• Develop and train staff on technology functions for task function. .
• Track user account creation, changes and deletions.
• Perform password resets and re-certify tokens.
• Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications.
• Monitor and escalate alerts from antivirus systems.
• Monitor backup system alerts and escalate errors.
• Maintain user accounts including rights, permissions and systems groups.
• Manage critical incidents.
• Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
• Follow up on order problem or issue at pre-defined intervals until resolved.
• Update daily status reports and shift handover reports.
• Act as a liaison between customers, marketing and mentor teams.
Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Information System. Excellent verbal communication and professional customer service abilities.
• Customer Service
• Planning & organizing
• Problem Solving
• Time management