Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
Technical SupportInstreamatic Inc
Junior Java with TrainingDragon Upskills
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipBookmark This
1240 S. State College Blvd., Room 110
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline since 1996 and a pioneer of online education, Anaheim University redefines the nature of online higher education, hiring acclaimed international professors and connecting them with students around the globe through live webcam classes. Interns will work to introduce Anaheim University programs to domestic and international universities, businesses, and organizations for the purpose of creating alliances and partnerships with Anaheim University and its online business, fine arts, and TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) programs.
Anaheim University seeks interns who want to have a hands-on, project-oriented experience in the field of Instructional Design, Educational Technology, and/or Curriculum Design. We want your innovation, skills, and enthusiasm to learn to be assets to our courses and our learning management system update projects. We would like you to learn to work with our learning management system (LMS) in order to contribute to upcoming course and project updates and overhauls In addition, you might be asked to provide support and troubleshooting for our small in-office network and in-house database, as well as answering and supporting technical support tickets from our Technical Support email address. We're proud to support your growth and learning in a mutually beneficial relationship.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication.
- Contribute in improving functionality and accessibility for computer systems, services, and user interface.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform via written, oral and visual media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Must be to communicate with clarity in English with people from different cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
RequirementsDuties can include:
- Assist with learning management system administration and distance education courses and technology.
- Provide technical support to employees and students and training non-technical workers on the learning management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
- Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing.
- Maintain up-to-date internal records.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Windows & Mac operating systems, Google Apps
Preferred - Linux, Learning Management Systems, Blackboard, Moodle, Educational Technology