IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Accountant ExecutiveAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Database Management InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Manager E-Commerce InternLAC Enterprises
Internship in China - IT developer (not a virtual job)Bookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a Shanghai-based full service digital marketing agency providing digital strategy, e-commerce and online performance marketing. Active since 2006, we provide clients facing non-negotiable digital deadlines with tailor-made solutions.
Our services cover China market entry consulting and digital strategy development for brands and E-Commerce retailers, website & online shop and Taobao T-Mall store development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing PPC (SEM), banner display advertisement/digital media buying & planning, social media marketing strategy & coordination, email marketing, SMS marketing and web analytics services. In 2016 we went IPO.
Responsibilities- Write modular, scalable code to implement the technical development of all products, features and third party integrations
- Provide effort estimates and creative solutions to internal stakeholders such as design, advertising operations, and retail partners
- Defining the technical implementation strategy for new product initiatives and project specifications
- Keep user experience in mind while creating easy-to-use interfaces for both front-end users and back-end users
Requirements- Programming Language: PHP or Python
- Knowledge with SQL and MySQL
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and XML
- Comfortable troubleshooting critical production issues
- Ability to produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code - with an eye towards performance optimization
- Knowledge of Magento and/or Drupal, a big plus.