Website DeveloperAlert Inc.
IT Support InternEmpowerCare
Jr. Security Consultant - InternCISOSHARE
Workstation IT InternVirtual Inc
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
IT IntellectBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
website developer Intern for a Handmade Jewelry CompanyLaMens
Internship in China - IT developer (not a virtual job)Bookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a Shanghai-based full service digital marketing agency providing digital strategy, e-commerce and online performance marketing. Active since 2006, we provide clients facing non-negotiable digital deadlines with tailor-made solutions.
Our services cover China market entry consulting and digital strategy development for brands and E-Commerce retailers, website & online shop and Taobao T-Mall store development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing PPC (SEM), banner display advertisement/digital media buying & planning, social media marketing strategy & coordination, email marketing, SMS marketing and web analytics services. In 2016 we went IPO.
Responsibilities- Write modular, scalable code to implement the technical development of all products, features and third party integrations
- Provide effort estimates and creative solutions to internal stakeholders such as design, advertising operations, and retail partners
- Defining the technical implementation strategy for new product initiatives and project specifications
- Keep user experience in mind while creating easy-to-use interfaces for both front-end users and back-end users
Requirements- Programming Language: PHP or Python
- Knowledge with SQL and MySQL
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and XML
- Comfortable troubleshooting critical production issues
- Ability to produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code - with an eye towards performance optimization
- Knowledge of Magento and/or Drupal, a big plus.