Web Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
DATA ENTRYHealth way Medical Corporation Limited
Computers [Web/App Development] Training and Paid WorkMojYou
Computers [Web/App Development] Training and WorkMojYou
IT/Computer Systems InternCairo Group
SEO SpecialistSunState Digital Solutions
iPhone App Developer PositionSunState Digital Solutions
I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Internship in China - E-commerce and Digital MarketingBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a Shanghai-based full service digital marketing agency providing digital strategy, e-commerce and online performance marketing. Active since 2006, we provide clients facing non-negotiable digital deadlines with tailor-made solutions.
Our services cover China market entry consulting and digital strategy development for brands and E-Commerce retailers, website & online shop and Taobao T-Mall store development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing PPC (SEM), banner display advertisement/digital media buying & planning, social media marketing strategy & coordination, email marketing, SMS marketing and web analytics services. In 2016 we went IPO.
The new intern will join our Business Intelligence Team and will be involved in the company’s projects through multiple services to new and existing clients.
Working for us means acquiring a wide range of digital marketing knowledges practicing with concrete working experiences in real projects:
• Business Proposal for potential clients including Chinese market analysis and potentialities, case study, competitors benchmarking and SWOT analysis;
• Monthly reports for actual clients including monitoring competitors’ price and campaign strategies, digital marketing tactics adopted and data metrics (SEO and SEM);
• Content Development for blogging on Chinese e-commerce and digital marketing (Chinese language skills required for this task);
• Social Media Marketing: campaign monitoring and proposal development.
ResponsibilitiesSupport internal teams to execute marketing and ecommerce management;
Develop marketing strategies for foreign brands that are interested to entering the Chinese market or who are already in China and want to improve their business, some of them, fortune 500 companies.
RequirementsInterns are expected to learn about:
• Chinese online platforms; relived
• Taobao, Tmall and Baidu data analysis;
• Market opportunities in China;
• Enhance Presentation skills;
• Multitask and prioritize tasks according to deadline;
• Communication skills and team work.