IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
QA Engineer InternGreenway Health
Summer 17' Mobile App Developer InternKid Care Concierge
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
iOS Developer InternBookmark This
2401 Walnut Street Suite 102
Posted: May 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Spark Project is a groundbreaking initiative to combat persecution and promote social justice around the world. If you are passionate about developing innovative mobile applications that will change people’s lives, we would like you to join us. We are looking for an iOS Developer Intern who will help shape the way the world shares critical information and takes action. You will join an agile team of developers and assist in the design process and influence product strategy from the ground floor. Additionally you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best and most experienced iOS engineers who have been pioneering developers at companies such as Apple and Pinterest.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and create new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the full mobile development life cycle.
• Working on BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• 0.5-1+ years of iOS development is a plus.
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store is a plus.
• Familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text is a plus.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Familiarity with integration of iOS app with Web APIs is a plus.
• Eagerness and enthusiasm to collaborate and learn about best practices for mobile development.