CENIC - Network Operations Center InternCENIC
Research Technology InternApplied Development LLC
IT/Computer Systems InternAutofair Automotive
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Web DesignerBeloved Streets of America
IT/Computer Systems InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Form Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
Video Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
IT eCommerce InternBookmark This
7891 W 25th court
Hialeah Gardens, FL
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn opportunity in our exciting materials company, and show your idea and creativity to our potential buyer and everyone online. If you are into communication and technology and dedicate to our mission to better promote our branding via web, we want to hear from you!
We are growing and looking to bring on an IT intern to help up with our online system/ marketing strategy leveraging all the social networking platforms along with optimizing websites for search engines. The intern will help research and outline creative ways to expand our online presence.
Our company dedicates to the manufacturing and distribution of stainless steel parts required in the food, dairy, distillery and pharmaceutical industries and much more. We have launched an online store and have been growing our online presence, and this has led to the need of someone to take over and keep developing our online presence, and create an IT department.
This intern position is a great stepping-stone to full time employment.
Responsibilities• Optimize SEO
• Increase the number of unique site visitors from the existing global traffic
• Grow the Google index for enhanced SEO results
• Ongoing Resource Aggregation
• Contribute links to sites, blogs, and forums to expand branding opportunities
• Monitor and report on campaign performance and make improvement recommendations
• Maintain and improve the current site
• Help manage social media properties (Facebook, Twitter), including daily monitoring, posting, and content development
• Develop email-marketing campaigns, with promotions, or newsletters.
• Research current industry top blog sites and make reports.
�� Take control of our blog and develop new content.
• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments.
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
Requirements• Familiar with eCommerce Shopify Shopping Cart, understanding search engine optimization (SEO), advertising.
• Understanding of social networking and social media marketing and networking sites.
• Familiar with Email marketing platform Mailchimp; create campaigns, optimize campaigns.
• Outstanding writing skills .
• Tech savvy .
• Ability to work independently.
• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management .
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
SkillsRequired - Shopify, Graphic Design, B2B Marketing, B2B eCommerce, E-commerce SEO, SEO, MailChimp, Email Marketing, Writing Skills
Preferred - Leadership, Communicate Clearly, Communication Skills, Teamwork, Google Adwords