IT/Computer Systems InternKingston5 Productions
IT Operation Support AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Business AnalystCSX Corporation
IT Support Engineer Internship (Full-Time or Part-Time)Loricus, Inc.
IT/Computer Systems InternLife for Love LLC
Technology Support InternTechnology Consulting Company - Managed Services
ionic Hybrid developer InternshipAmazing Story Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternNorwood-Fontbonne Academy
IT & Electronic Systems Specialist InternshipBookmark This
JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
19 W 21st Street
New York, NY
Posted: June 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking for an IT Specialist to join and aid our team in New York. As our IT Specialist you will be a key part of our team to keep us up and running. You would be responsible for all aspects of IT and electronic systems analysis.
• Basic application and hardware troubleshooting via phone, virtually, or in person
• Network and wireless administration
• Hardware preparation and setup for end users, including laptop computers, monitors and phones
• Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory of laptops, monitors, phones, etc.
• Tracking allocated company equipment
• Packing and Shipping company equipment
• Troubleshooting any network or Wi-Fi issues in out NYC HQ
• Must regularly communicate with office administrators ensuring companies expectations are met
• Must be passionate about helping users work more efficiently while working with different departments
• Knowledge of software such as Windows 7, Mac OS, MS Office 2010 & 2013, Windows Antivirus, Remote Management
• Strong experience troubleshooting, repairing, and supporting Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac Operating Systems
• Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and routing concepts
• Strong Ability to multitask in a fast paced team environment with excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Support/Helpdesk experience with supporting Windows and Mac hardware and software in a corporate environment
Candidates will get the opportunity to work directly with the office managers and learn how IT functions/ responsibilities are operated in a top Real Estate company.