I.T. Data Entry PAID InternshipGIE Dental Lab
Website and digital-assistant Intern for growing nonprofit organization in NYC - FashionCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Mobile App Developer - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world!Connect With Training
Web Development InternFortress Consulting Group
SAP Internship ProgramSage Group Consulting Inc
Network Infrastructure EngineerAscent Innovations LLC
Records Management InternCapital Metro
NYC-Information Technology InternshipCinedigm
IT & Electronic Systems Specialist InternshipBookmark This
JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
19 W 21st Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP(www.jwcregroup.com) we are currently looking for an IT Specialist to join and aid our team in New York. As our IT Specialist you will be a key part of our team to keep us up and running. You would be responsible for all aspects of IT and electronic systems analysis.
• Basic application and hardware troubleshooting via phone, virtually, or in person
• Network and wireless administration
• Hardware preparation and setup for end users, including laptop computers, monitors and phones
• Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory of laptops, monitors, phones, etc.
• Tracking allocated company equipment
• Packing and Shipping company equipment
• Troubleshooting any network or Wi-Fi issues in out NYC HQ
• Must regularly communicate with office administrators ensuring companies expectations are met
• Must be passionate about helping users work more efficiently while working with different departments
• Knowledge of software such as Windows 7, Mac OS, MS Office 2010 & 2013, Windows Antivirus, Remote Management
• Strong experience troubleshooting, repairing, and supporting Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac Operating Systems
• Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and routing concepts
• Strong Ability to multitask in a fast paced team environment with excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Support/Helpdesk experience with supporting Windows and Mac hardware and software in a corporate environment
Candidates will get the opportunity to work directly with the office managers and learn how IT functions/ responsibilities are operated in a Real Estate company.