Internship, IT and Web DevelopmentBD Electronics
CENIC - Network Operations Center InternCENIC
Research Technology InternApplied Development LLC
IT/Computer Systems InternAutofair Automotive
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Web DesignerBeloved Streets of America
IT/Computer Systems InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
IT Engineering Intern: http://bit.ly/2bWdO9vBookmark This
2700 Ellis Drive
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommScope is offering an opportunity for select students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in mechanical/electrical engineering, or related engineering field from an accredited institution to be a part of our Summer Internship Program. The intern will gain exposure to the Product LifeCycle Management/PDM tools and processes for a large IT department.
ResponsibilitiesEngg Intern will be responsible for supporting CAD/ECAD/MCAD/SAPPLM toolset as well developing an understanding of PLM and PDM processes.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field from an accredited institution.
• Basic understanding of ProE or Solid Works MCAD tools and Tier 1 support for SAP PLM and MCAD tools.
• Works with IT in analyzing, identifying business processes and recommends new ideas and/or efficiency opportunities.
• Relevant work experience including internships and other applicable employment background in the technology field.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to a technical audience including written and verbal content.
• Ability to rapidly acquire and apply new technology skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in teams and on individual projects.