Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
Accounts Receivable / ARSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Wordpress Developer (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
IT Security InternshipJulie Braun Co.
IT InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Application Support EngineerInsynQ
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
ReceptionistSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
IT, Help Desk Support Software - Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: September 15 2016
Company Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGOGAEA is an IT Consulting and Services Firm.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns, Sales Cold calls, identify prospects, demo.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities for IT, Help Desk Support Software
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education