Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
IT Operation Support AnalystUnited Health Group
IT Business AnalystUnited Health Group
SEO SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
IT SecurityBeloved Streets of America
Accountant ExecutiveAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Database Management InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
IT Helpdesk AssistantBookmark This
Nine International Way
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Gem Group, Inc. is an innovative and successful promotional products supplier located north of Boston that encourages a culture of hard work balanced with employee interaction, respect, laughter and fun. Additionally, in keeping with our companies’ Continuous Improvement philosophies, we believe it’s important to develop our employees in order to equip them with the proper skills and knowledge they will need to exceed their job expectations and grow in their professional careers. Simply put, we offer a great culture, interesting and challenging opportunities, training and development, a convenient location, free parking, an on-site cafeteria, and fun events in a fast paced, highly energized organization!
In this internship you must have experience with WindowsXP/7, Windows 2003/2008 server, MSOffice 2003/2010 and a working knowledge with imaging solutions and automated deployment. Should have good understanding of Active Directory and have experience with OS and user security to include OS lockdown, personal firewalls, patch management and antivirus management solutions. The candidate must possess the ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and maintain focus and a positive attitude.
• Excellent problems solving skills
• Experience using remote access tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Strong organizations skills, passion for process and methodology
• Self-starter and must be able to work with little supervision
• Ability to follow outlined policies and procedures
• Team player with the ability to take initiative
Flexible 20 hours a week (day)
• Manage deployment, administration, and support for corporate desktops & laptops
• User account creation
• Provide break/fix support for desktops, printers, and servers
• Perform advanced troubleshooting and remediation
• Maintain Patch Management and deployment for desktops/laptops
• Update process and system documentation
• Provide cross functional support