IT InternBookmark This
Law Offices of Ron Katiraei
One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 2223
New York, NY
Posted: August 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an immigration law, and international firm located at 60 East 42nd Street, in front of Grand Central Terminal at Vanderbilt, in Manhattan. The position is unpaid however, we pay lunch and transportation stipends for this internship position.
Duties include performing the maintenance and installation tasks at the network and client levels and assist CRM implementation, and office automation project. Managing and utilizing data base.
Responsibilities- Network maintenance
- Assist office automation tasks
- Windows troubleshooting
- Assist during the CRM Implementation
Requirements- Advanced English communication skills
- Excellent telephone and customer skills
- Detailed oriented
- Able to learn quick
- Able to multitask
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Computer Information Systems degree or related.
- Knowledge of Newtwork Maintenance
- basic knowledge of web development
- Programming knowled a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010